Posted: Mar 24, 2011
A different kind of March Madness
March, originally from the Latin word Martius, named for Mars, the Roman God of War, has new meanings in modern society. For college basketball fans, March means only one thing... March Madness!
Nudists however think of March Madness a little differently. Here are the top 10 March Madness words and their meanings to nudists:
1) NCAA - No Clothes Allowed Anytime.
2) March Madness - A nudist's state of mind after having been bundled up all winter long.
3) Free throw - Throwing your friend into the pool without them knowing it.
4) Point spread - The distance you have to walk from your nudist resort hotel room to the pool.
5) Guard - Covering your skin with lots of sunscreen.
6) Rebound - Regaining your sanity by relaxing, restoring, and rejuvenating your mental well-being by taking a Nakation.
7) 3 point play - Getting to play volleyball, play tennis, and play in the sand naked all in the same day.
8) Foul - Having to wear clothes all week long while waiting to get away to your favorite nudist resort.
9) Fouling out - Having to cancel your Nakation because your boss says you have to work overtime.
10) Tip Off - Telling all your friends about the fun nudist resort vacation you just came home from.
- Carolyn Hawkins, American Association for Nude Recreation
Read more: http://www.thesunnews.com/2011/03/24/2057333/a-different-kind-of-march-madness.html#ixzz1HYofiH7F
NudistClubhouse.com™ is Copyright © 2008 • Nudist Clubhouse, Inc.
NudistClubhouse.com™ is a trademark of Nudist Clubhouse, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
NudistClubhouse.com™ is a chartered club of the American Association for Nude Recreation, and their Western Region
Membership Transactions by GTBill • Visit our Sponsors