Posted: Jun 3, 2010
|Fox on Sex: Let's Get Naked!|
By Jenny Block
Imagine rolling around naked in crisp, high thread count sheets. Picture bathing in natural springs, warm water surrounding you, bubbling against your skin. Envision basking in the sun with nothing between you and its warming rays.
It?s funny ... we wear our skin all the time, yet we rarely spend time enjoying it.
The truth is, most people don?t spend enough time naked. We?re naked in the shower. Some folks sleep naked. But, for the most part, that?s pretty much it. The result? We hardly even remember our skin, or, for that matter, that our bodies are even there.
And if we forget about our bodies, you can be sure our partners are likely to forget them too. The good news is it?s easy to slip back into your own skin. All you have to do is spend some time in it ? and nothing else.
If you?re not a big fan of being naked, I hope you?ll just trust me on this one. It?s one of those the-more-you-do-it, the-more-you?ll-like-it things. And, before you know it, you?ll wonder why you spend so much time under wraps!
Here are some ways to up your naked quotient.
1. Get undressed in the bedroom ? not the bathroom. No more slipping out of your clothes and stepping into the shower all in one fell swoop. Leave your clothes in your bedroom and use those few steps into the bathroom to feel the air on your skin. It will make the sensation of the water hitting you feel even better. And if you?re partner gets a sneak peek ? well, even better!
2. Take baths instead of showers. You?ll find yourself looking at your body and tending to it more than in the shower. Partly just because it breaks you from your routine. It gives you a chance to be in your skin and it?s ?safe? too. Nothing strange about lying around naked in the tub.
3. Sleep naked and experiment with textures in your bed. Get new sheets. Try out a velvet blanket. Test out a sexy set of satin sheets, just for fun. New textures can wake up our skin and remind us of the bodies we take for granted.
4. Create a naked day. If it?s just you and your partner at home for an afternoon or evening, why not forget the clothes altogether for a change? Turn up the heat or turn down the air, whatever it takes to create a comfortable environment. Whether you do it for five minutes or five hours, your partner will love having the chance to look at you and you?ll feel all the sexier for being looked at.
5. Get creative. Remember how much fun it was to finger paint? Lay out an old sheet, get naked with your partner, and paint each other with chocolate body paint or even latex. The new sensations will wake your skin right up. And if being naked makes you feel a little nervous, the ?paint? will make you feel a little less exposed.
There are all sorts of ways to get back to enjoying the pleasure of being naked. From as simple as spending more naked, alone time in front of the mirror to taking a naked vacation with your partner. The goal is to get back to your body. To enjoy the skin you?re in. To benefit from how much you can ramp up your sex life with a little bit of nudity.
Leave the lights on. Throw off the covers. Enjoy having sex in all your naked glory. You?ll be amazed at how much sexier you?ll feel and how you quickly can improve your sex life, by spending a little more time in the buff!
Jenny Block is a freelance writer based in Dallas. She is the author of "Open: Love, Sex, and Life in an Open Marriage." Her work appears in "One Big Happy Family," edited by Rebecca Walker and "It?s a Girl: Women Writers on Raising Daughters," edited by Andrea Buchanan. Visit her Web site at www.jennyonthepage.com.
NudistClubhouse.com™ is Copyright © 2008 • Nudist Clubhouse, Inc.
NudistClubhouse.com™ is a trademark of Nudist Clubhouse, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
NudistClubhouse.com™ is a chartered club of the American Association for Nude Recreation, and their Western Region
Membership Transactions by GTBill • Visit our Sponsors